Tuesday, July 21, 2009

some recent commissions, and some cool news...

first the commissions...
president martin van buren: the original wolverine...


an introspective thor...


supes giving bats a boost. this last one isn't really a commission (don't worry, dave), but more something i had to get out of my system before attacking said commission.

now the news: as has finally been reported i'll be appearing in disney press' the prince of persia gn. it's a tie-in to the new movie and it'll be on sale i april(?). it's looking like its going to be a quality book and i'm having a lot of fun with it. mostly though, i'm just happy to finally be able to talk about it... even though i can't actually say anything about it.... or show any images from it...

.... crap

5 comments:

EL Gato Negro said...

the first one had me laughing for a good while, good stuff alway a treat to see your stuff

Brian Churilla said...

Great pieces.

Anonymous said...

I almost died. Now I'm back and get to look at my friend's very cool art. John Overell

Bira said...

Wow, Tom!!!!!!!!!
What a nice blog!
I am a brazilian cartoonist and very, but very fan of your work!
It is so dynamic, full of perspectives and grotesque and cartoonistic faces, and your watercolor is fantastic (is really watercolor or digital painting looking like hand done?)
We publish together in brazilian MAD magazine.
It´s a pleasure to find your drawings here!

rico said...

I love the all but the cropping on that World's Finest thing is so nice sir! And lookit that, I didn't even know you had a blog, yay!!